It is quite difficult for all of us to remember the password of too many accounts. So, sometimes it’s obvious that we forget many passwords related to multiple services. One of the passwords that we all must remember is Hulu password. But sometimes you may forget Hulu password, for whatever reason. In such a case, it is very important to reset your Hulu account password to avoid any difficulty that may occur while accessing your Hulu account.
There are many reasons behind this problem of forgetting a password and it is very common among users. Whenever you encounter circumstances like forget your Hulu account password, don’t panic just apply Hulu account recovery process to get your Hulu account back. Here, in this article, we have mentioned in detail how to reset or change Hulu Password in a step-by-step manner.
How do I Recover Hulu Password?
Anyhow, if you have forgotten your Hulu account password and facing problems while accessing your account. You can follow the below-given steps for Roku Pin reset to know about the recovery process:
- First of all, open the official sign-in page of Hulu, i.e., www.hulu.com in your web browser.
- Click on the login button located at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Then, click on Forgot your password? Link.
- Enter the login credentials like your Hulu email address to get a password reset link on the registered recovery email address.
- Then, tap the Send Me a Reset Link after which you will receive a reset link on the provided email address.
- Now, open your mail account, click on the received password reset link follow the on-screen instructions.
- Enter the new password for your Hulu account twice to confirm it. At last, click on the Submit tab to save the changes.
You can also visit https://help.Hulu.com/s/article/reset-password to know in detail about how to reset Hulu password.
How To Change Hulu Password?
It is very easy to change or modify your Hulu account password. All you have to do is follow the steps given below to change Hulu account password:
- Visit the official website, Hulu.com to open the official login page of your Hulu account.
- Now enter your username and password to log in to your Hulu account.
- After that, click on the Your Account section which is generally located at the top-right corner side of the screen.
- Then, click on the Change Password option.
- Now enter your current password twice into the given box to confirm.
- At last, click on the Save Changes button to complete the process.
Hulu Password Requirements for a Strong Password
There are certain points that you must keep in mind to make your Hulu account password more safe and secure. Some of these are:
- It must be at least 6 characters long. You can keep it more than 6 but make sure it should not be too long to avoid further problems.
- Must have a mix or combination of numbers, upper and lower case letters, and special characters.
- Avoid using numbers or letters in a sequence.
- Never include personal information like your date of birth, your name, etc as they are easy to guess.
- Keep your password different from that you use to access other online accounts.
Hope, the above-mentioned steps have helped you to know more about the Hulu Password Recovery process, change and reset process very easily. We have also provided certain tips to make your Hulu account password more secure. If you are still facing any problem or need more help regarding any Hulu-related query, then get in touch with the support team of Hulu.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How to find your Hulu username and password?
If you have forgotten your Hulu username or password, visit www.Hulu.com in your browser and click on the ‘Login’ option located at the top-right corner. Click on the ‘Forgot Your Password/Email?’ option located on the login page and follow the on-screen instructions to recover your username or reset your password.
How do I access my Hulu account?
You need to visit www.Hulu.com to access your Hulu account and then click on the ‘Login’ option located at the top-right corner. After that, enter your Hulu login details such as username and password and click on the ‘sign in’ option to use your account.
Why isn’t my Hulu password reset not working?
There are many reasons why your Hulu password reset process may not work properly. It might be because you are typing the incorrect login details. In such a case, check whether the Caps Lock is not On while entering the password and also check the internet connectivity to avoid any problem during the account login.